Resources for Adults
- Healthyminds: General information on various topics of mental health by the The American Psychiatric Association.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): the nation’s largest mental health education, advocacy and support organization.
- Pubmedhealth: General information on varous topics of mental health from the Natinal Institute of Health.
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD): non-profit, membership organization that provides resources for children and adults with ADHD
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America: information and support for patients and health professionals dealing with anxiety spectrum disorders;
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: information from the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF);
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Information on PTSD from the National Center on PTSD from the US Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance: information on depression and bipolar disorder as well as listings to patient support groups across the USA