Resources for Youth and Families
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Аctive Minds: Young adult voice in mental health advocacy
- Bring Change 2 Mind: Information related to stigma of mental health.
- Facts For Families: Great resources by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent psychiatry about various topics in child mental health.
- The Balanced Mind Foundation: Family resources for youth with mood disorders.
- The National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health.
- NYU Child Study Center: Overview of children’s mental health disorders.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): Child and adolescent mental health information from NIMH.
- IEP Headquarters: “As parents, teachers, and students, you talk about Individualized Education Programs, or IEPs, all the time. Why, then, do they still cause so much confusion, or overwhelm—as our community indicated in a recent survey. IEP Headquarters intends to change that. First stop: Check out “Your IEP Roadmap,” a visual guide to the IEP process
- School Based Behavioral Health: from the University of Pittsburgh
- School Psychiatry: from the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH)
- Autism Speaks: 100 days kit – comprehensive information about Autism.
- The Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support (OASIS)
- Families for Early Autism treatment
- National Center of Learning Disabilities: Information on learning disorders.
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities: Another great resource about learning disability.
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders: information on Nonverbal Learning Disability
- WrightsLaw: Information about special education law, education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
- LD Navigator: A Comprehensive Resource Guide about Learning Disabilities for the Pediatric Professional Community and Parents
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Depression in Children and Adolescents: information from NIMH
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder